LICENSED ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR = CROATIAN ELECTRIC, a family-owned-and-operated business, established in 1949. The Yelavich Family has passed down the electrician trade from father to son to grandson: three generations of professional electricians. For over 60 years CROATIAN ELECTRIC has built the brand in Toronto and throughout the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) based on providing quality electrical services to both Residential Consumers and Business Clientele (Corporate, Retail, Industrial and Institutional alike). Our goal is to consistently deliver electrical contracting services that are focused on ensuring a level of integrity and service excellence which, as local electrical contractor, is achieved primarily by abiding to the below electrician’s code of conduct and to the Ontario Electrical Safety Code.
As a Contractor Member of the ONTARIO ELECTRICAL LEAGUE, CROATIAN ELECTRIC abides by the following Code of Conduct and Business Principles:
A commitment to excellence in meeting customer expectations
- Ensure the ethical conduct is recognized, valued and exemplified by all employees
- Comply with the rules and regulations of all government authorities to ensure good electrical service, quality workmanship and public safety
- Agree to complete all work in full compliance with the Ontario Electrical Safety Code
- Agree to engage in fair business practices, including:
– Maintenance of appropriate Liability Insurance
– Using qualified Employees and/or certified Employees
– Avoidance of conflict of interest situations
– Recognize the value of education and strive for continuous improvement of best practices and procedures for employees
– Provide a safe and healthy workplace
– Strive to make a positive contribution to our local community / communities including those within Toronto and those throughout The GTA (Greater Toronto Area) and contribute as a good corporate citizen
The above regimen and discipline has been enthused into the company: into its core values and into its training and development / apprenticeship programs and philosophy. Attention to detail and striving to minimize costs while ensuring electrical safety is paramount.
We strive to be well grounded to serve best. 24 Hour Emergency Electrical Services: Call 416 520-0157.